Part 2: Names of Player
Page to search for Player ID numbers. For players who have never competed in NCTTA, leave Player ID field blank.
Part 3: Membership Agreement
As a member of NCTTA, the National Collegiate Table Tennis Association, our school's table tennis club agrees to:
- Abide by the NCTTA rules (click on link to open in new window), having read and understood them.
- Be affiliated with the school in which they represent as a student organization, club
sport or Varsity team.
- Compete for the entire season, attending all meets as scheduled by the Division
Director, unless exceptional circumstances should arise
- Pay the appropriate membership fee:
- $75.00 for Limited Membership schools or Singles-only Players
- Attend the championships should we qualify and if we have the budget for such a trip
- Exhibit good sportsmanship at all times
- Vote in any NCTTA matters when requested
If we fail to meet/follow the above terms, we understand that our NCTTA membership is
jeopardized, possibly preventing our future participation in the organization, pending
review by the NCTTA Executive Board
Furthermore, we allow NCTTA sponsors to mail/e-mail promotional materials to the club
president. We will also consider adding NCTTA's and its sponsors' banners to our club
web site, if it is within reasonable means.
By joining NCTTA, we proudly display our joy, passion, and commitment for the sport
of table tennis.
As the president, I have shared this information with my club members. My signature
below signifies that we agree to the terms listed above for the 2017-18 season and that
the club members and myself will not hold NCTTA and its members responsible for any
injury or adverse events suffered directly or indirectly through our participation in the